Who is Carlos Dunlap Sr: What happened to Carlos Dunlap’s father?

Veteran utility player, Carlos Dunlap is in his 12th season in the National Football League. He entered the NFL with the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round (54th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft. During that time, he signed a four-year, $3.71 million contract with the team, where he also played most of his career.

In his twelve years in the league, Dunlap has also played for the Seattle Seahawks (2020–2021) and now the Kansas City Chiefs.

Carlos Dunlap started playing competitive football during his time at Fort Dorchester High School in North Charleston. As a junior, Dunlap recorded 103 tackles, 22 for losses, and 9 quarterback sacks.

He finished his senior year with 105 tackles, 35 for losses, and 24 sacks, which led to him being selected to play in the inaugural Offense-Defense All-American Bowl.

Dunlap was a sought-after player. He had many offers to play college football for schools such as Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, Auburn, and Tennessee, but he ultimately chose the University of Florida on scholarship.

He played three seasons of college football for the Florida Gators. He participated in 13 games as a true freshman in 2007, making seven tackles and sacking a quarterback. Dunlap participated in all 14 of the Gators’ games in 2008 as a sophomore, compiling 39 tackles, including a team-high 9.5 sacks, and three blocked punts.

Who is Carlos Dunlap Sr: What happened to Carlos Dunlap’s father?

Carlos Dunlap Sr worked as a bail bondsman in North Charleston. His company, Dunlap Bail Bonding, was founded approximately thirty years ago. Since that time, it has evolved into a family enterprise that he runs alongside two of his offspring.

He was  born on October 24, 1954, and passed away on January.

According to the North Charleston Police Department, Dunlap passed away late on Saturday night after being hit by a car on Ashley Phosphate Road.

According to investigators, they were able to find the driver who was involved in the mishap at the scene of the incident.

According to reports, the incident is still being investigated, and no charges have been brought as of yet in connection with it.