John Robert Hekker is an American football punter for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League. He played college football at Oregon State.
He was signed by the Rams as an undrafted free agent in 2012. Hekker is a four-time First-Team All-Pro and four-time Pro-Bowler.
Johnny Hekkers was born on February 8, 1990 (age 31 years) in Redmond, Washington, in the United States of America. He began his education at the Bothell High School in Bothell, Washington, and graduated in 2008. … He was the starting quarterback and punter of the Cougars football team.
The football star after graduating from the school furthered to college at the Oregon State University where he played college football.
He is married to his beautiful wife Makayla Hekker with whom they got married in 2015.
- 4× Pro Bowl selection, (2013, 2015–2017)
- 4× First-team All-Pro selection (2013, 2015–2017)
- 2× Second-team All-Pro selection (2014, 2018)
- NFL 2010s All-Decade Team
- 4× NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (2015 – October; 2016 – December; 2020 – October)
- 4× NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (2012 – Week 5, Week 14; 2016 – Week 4; 2016 – Week 10; 2019 – Week 17; 2020 – Week 7)
Does Johnny Hekker have Children?
Yes, Johnny Hekkers has got two children; a boy and a girl with his wife Makayla Hekkers with whom he has been married for seven years.