Eugene Melnyk (May 27, 1959 – March 28, 2022) was a Canadian businessman, philanthropist, and owner, governor, and chairman of the National Hockey League (NHL)’s Ottawa Senators and AHL’s Belleville Senators.
Eugene is said to have died after battling with an illness for a short while before he died at the age of 62 on March 28, 2022.
He is said to have been the founder and chairperson of one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Canada known as Biovail Corporation.
According to reports, he sold almost all his holdings in the company in 2010.
Eugene Melnyk attended college at St. Michael’s college school and is said to be a father to two beautiful children known as Anna and Oliva Melnyk.
- Ottawa Senators (NHL Team)
- Canadian Tire Centre (Multi-purpose Arena and home of the Ottawa Senators)
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Biovail Corporation (retired), formerly known as Trimel Pharmaceuticals (same name as Melnyk’s new pharmaceutical company)
- Bert’s Bar (Barbados)
- Bert’s Bar (Ottawa)
- Providence Charitable Trust
- Providence Elementary and Secondary schools
- Winding Oaks Farm (Florida, USA)
- Clean Beauty Collective Inc. (Cosmetics & Fragrances)
- Olivann (Fragrance)
- PurGenesis Technologies Inc.
- Barbados real estate
- Neurolign Technologies Inc.
- Belleville Senators
Eugene Melnyk Age: How old is Eugene Melnyk?
Eugene Melnyk is said to be 62 years of age as he was born on May 27, 1959.