Patrick Lavon Mahomes II is an American football quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. The son of former Major League Baseball pitcher Pat Mahomes, he initially played college football and college baseball at Texas Tech University.
September 17, 1995 (age 26 years), in Tyler, Texas, in the United States of America Patrick began his high school education at the
Mahomes spent his rookie season as the backup to Alex Smith. He was named the starter in 2018 after the Chiefs traded Smith to the Washington Redskins. That season, Mahomes threw for 5,097 yards, 50 touchdowns, and 12 interceptions.
- Most consecutive 300-plus passing yard games: 8 (tied)
- Consecutive double digit deficits overcome including playoffs: 6
- Fastest to 10,000 career passing yards: 34 games
- Fastest to 100 career touchdowns: 40 games
- Fastest to 15,000 career passing yards: 49 games
- Career quarterback rating (minimum 1,500 attempts): 105.8
- Career passing yards per game (minimum 1,500 attempts): 303.4
- Most passing yards in a player’s first 50 games: 15,3488
- Most passing touchdowns in a player’s first 50 games: 125
Chiefs franchise records
- Most touchdown passes thrown in a game: 6 (2018, tied)
- Most touchdown passes in a season: 50 (2018)
- Most passing yards in a season: 5,097 (2018)
- Passing yards in a playoff game: 402 (2021–22 playoffs)
Patrick Mahomes Family: Meet Patrick Mahomes Siblings Jackson Mahomes and Mia Randall
Jackson is Patrick’s one and only brother. Born on May 15, 2000 to Patrick Mahomes Sr. and Randi Martin, the 21-year-old is, like most Gen Z, an internet personality known for his TikTok videos.With over 990.3K followers on TikTok and 256K followers on Instagram, Mahomes is no stranger to public criticism.
Patrick also has two half-sisters, one by each their mother and father who remarried. His half-sister Mia Randall is said to be her mother’s daughter with another man and is 10-year-old. It’s not even a decade crossed that Mia has been on this planet, but she has managed to win millions of hearts on Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube.