What Happened to Dwayne Haskins?
Dwayne was said to have passed away on April 9, 2022, after he was struck down by a car.
Dwayne Haskins Jr. was an American football quarterback who played in the National Football League for three seasons.
Born on May 3, 1997, in Highland Park, New Jersey, in the United States of America, Dwayne had a height of 1.91m.
Dwayne Haskins is the son of Tamara Haskins and Dwayne Haskins Sr. He is said to have a rushing yard of 147 as well as a passing yard of 2804 and a rushing touchdown of 1.
He played college football at Ohio State, where he threw 50 touchdowns in 2018, his lone starting season, one of just seven quarterbacks to reach the milestone in a single NCAA season.
Dwayne Haskins died at the age of 24 after a very tragic accident.
he was not married and did not have any child of his own at the time of his death.
Career Highlight And Awards
- Chicago Tribune Silver Football (2018)
- Graham–George Offensive Player of the Year (2018)
- Griese–Brees Quarterback of the Year (2018)
- Sammy Baugh Trophy (2018)
- Kellen Moore Award (2018)
- 2018 Big Ten Football Championship Game MVP
- 2019 Rose Bowl MVP
- First-team All-Big Ten (2018)