Born on February 22, 1988 (age 34 years), in Clovis, California, in the United States of America, Colby is said to be an American professional mixed martial artist.
Colby is said to compete in the welterweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, where he is a former Interim UFC Welterweight Champion.
Covington began his career in martial art whiles in college as an amateur.
As a wrestler at Thurston High School in Springfield, Oregon, Covington lettered all four years and won the 171 lb state championship as a senior in 2006.
He was said to have made his first promotional debut against Anying Wang on August 23, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 48. He won the fight by TKO via punches in the closing seconds of the first round.
What is Colby Covington’s Net Worth
Colby Covington is said to have a net worth that is estimated to be around $2 million US dollars
How Much Does Colby Covington Make Per Fight?
Colby Covington’s income per match differs but according to reports, he is said to have made $532,000 for the fight.
Championships and accomplishments
Mixed martial arts
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Interim UFC Welterweight Championship (One time)
- Fight of the Night (Two time) vs. Kamaru Usman and Jorge Masvidal
- FILA 77 kg No-Gi Grappling World Championship (2013)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- NCAA Division I All-American out of Oregon State University (2011)
- Pac-10 174 lb Conference Championship out of Oregon State University (2010, 2011)
- National Junior College Athletic Association
- NJCAA 165 lb National Championship out of Iowa Central Community College (2007)
- NJCAA All-American out of Iowa Central Community College (2007)
- Oregon State Activities Association
- OSAA 171 lb State Championship out of Thurston High School (2006)