Eugene Melnyk Health
Since 2015, Eugene Melnyk had been sick and battling major health issues. Since then, his medical care and treatment have been the sole focus for him and his family.
Eugene Melnyk was reportedly hospitalized for end-stage liver failure and had a liver transplant in May 2015 after a public appeal for a live liver donor found an anonymous donor.
Eugene Melnyk Cause of Death
Eugene Melnyk’s cause of death has not been officially communicated but he is reported to have died of an undisclosed illness at the age of 62.
Eugene Melnyk Business
Eugene Melnyk before his demise had lots of businesses running. The following are notable business ventures of the mogul.
- Ottawa Senators (NHL Team)
- Canadian Tire Centre (Multi-purpose Arena and home of the Ottawa Senators)
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Biovail Corporation (retired), formerly known as Trimel Pharmaceuticals (same name as Melnyk’s new pharmaceutical company)
- Bert’s Bar (Barbados)
- Bert’s Bar (Ottawa)
- Providence Charitable Trust
- Providence Elementary and Secondary schools
- Winding Oaks Farm (Florida, USA)
- Clean Beauty Collective Inc. (Cosmetics & Fragrances)
- Olivann (Fragrance)
- PurGenesis Technologies Inc.
- Barbados real estate
- Neurolign Technologies Inc.
- Belleville Senators
Eugene Melnyk Wife
Eugene Melnyk before his demise was unmarried and was in a relationship with Sharilyne Anderson. The couple has been seen on numerous occasions together and was open about their relationship.