The Jaguars have had quite some great season under former coach Urban Meyer with Doug Pederson filling up the void and working along with the other coaching staff to make this season a great one.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional American football team based in Jacksonville, Florida. The Jaguars compete in the National Football League as a member club of the American Football Conference South division. The team plays its home games at TIAA Bank Field.
How Much Does Each Jacksonville Jaguars Coaching Staff Take As Salary?
- Head Coach Doug Pederson- $12 million(Net Worth)
- Assistant Head Coach and Inside Linebackers Coach Charlie Strong-$2.7 million (Net Worth)
- Offensive Coordinator Darrell Bevell-$1.5 million (Annual Salary)
- Defensive Coordinator Joe Cullen- $1 Million (Net Worth)
- Special Teams Coordinator Brian Schneider- $1.5 Million (Net Worth)
- Passing Game Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer-$950,000 annually
- Defensive Backs Coach Safeties Chris Ash- $735,104
- Tight Ends Coach Tyler Bowen- $850,000 (Annual Salary)
- Defensive Backs Coach – Nickels Joe Danna $1 Million (Net Worth)
- Offensive Quality Control Coach Quinton Ganther- $369,258 (Average Salary)
- Assistant Linebackers Coach Tony Gilbert-$605,000 (Annual Salary)
- Offensive Assistant Coach Will Harriger- $800,000 (Annual Salary)
- Wide Receivers Coach Sanjay Lal $1.5 Million (net Worth)
- Assistant Defensive Line Coach Sterling Lucas-$420,000
- Defensive Line Coach Tosh Lupoi-$1.7 million
- Outside Linebackers Coach Zachary Orr-$511,000