The Detroit Lions All-Terrible Team Ever – The Worst Detroit Lions Team in History
The Detroit Tigers are an American baseball club situated in Detroit. The Tigers contend in Major League Baseball (MLB) as an individual from the American League (AL) Central division.
One of the AL’s eight contract establishments, the club was established in Detroit as an individual from the small-time Western League in 1894 and is the main Western League group still in its unique city. They are additionally the most established constant one name, one city establishment in the AL.
Since their establishment as a major league franchise in 1901, the Tigers have won four World Series championships (1935, 1945, 1968, and 1984), 11 AL pennants (1907, 1908, 1909, 1934, 1935, 1940, 1945, 1968, 1984, 2006, 2012), and four AL Central division championships (2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014).
In spite of this enviable feat, the Detroit-based club has had a terrible team. Below is the list of players making up the worst team.
- Starting QB: Joey Harrington
- Starting RB: Aveion Cason
- Starting WRs: Charles Rogers and Mike Williams
- Starting TE: David Lewis
- Starting T’s: Aaron Gibson and Stockar McDougle
- Starting G’s: Everybody Who Played in 2008
- Starting C: David Thompson
- Starting DTs: Chatric Darby and Reggie Rogers
- Starting DEs: Kerwin Waldroup and Ikaika Alama-Francis
- Starting LBs: Paris Lenon, Barrett Green and James Johnson
- Starting CBs: Ramzee Robinson and Stanley Wilson
- Starting Safeties: C.C. Brown and Kalvin Pearson
- Starting K: Ndamukong Suh
- Starting P: Mike Saxon