Who Are Detroit Lions Coaching Staff?
The Detroit Lions has made a swift change to the team’s coaching staff after losing a season last year. They have announced new faces that has joined the coaching staff and has as well employed old players as coaches in this new era.
The official announcement of Antwaan Randle El joining the Detroit Lions coaching staff has made Dan Campbell who is the head coach of Detroit Lions’ team a very good one. Dan Campbell believed he could assemble a good and a well qualified coaching staff so he approached his teams office and they made it happen.
At Campbell’s introductory press conference, Detroit Lions president Rod Wood said, ”Maybe the most impactful thing to me was when I talked to Saints general manager, Mickey Loomis. I asked Mickey about that, and he said, ‘Dan is the kind of head coach that coaches are going to run to Detroit and want to be on his staff.’ He will attract people because they would want to work with him”.
Below is the list of Detroit Lions coaching staff
- Head Coach: Dan Campbell
- Offensive Coordinator: Anthony Lynn
- Defensive Coordinator: Aaron Glenn
- Special teams Coordinator: Dave Fipp
- Assistant Head Coach/ Running backs: Duce Staley
- Quarterbacks Coach: Mark Brunell
- Offensive Line Coach: Hank Fraley
- Tight Ends Coach: Ben Johnson
- Wide Receivers Coach: Antwaan Randle El
- Offensive Assistant: Tanner Engstrand
- Assistant Wide Receivers Coach: Seth Ryan
- Inside Linebackers Coach: Mark Deleone
- Defensive Backs/Pass Game Coordinator: Aubrey Pleasant
- Defensive Line Coach: Todd Wash
- Senior Defensive Assistant: Dom Capers
- Director of Football Research: David Corrao
- Director of Sports Performance: Mike Clark
- Head Strength & Conditioning: Josh Schuler
- Assistant Strength & Conditioning: Morris Henry
- Defensive Assistant: Kelvin Sheppard
- Defensive Quality Control: Stephen Thomas
- Assistant Special Teams: Jett Modkins
- WFC Minority Coaching Assistantship: Deon’tae Pannell
- Chief of Staff/Head Coach Administration: Kevin Anderson