Colton McKivitz was born on August 9, 1996. He is an offensive tackle in American football for the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League. He attended West Virginia University, where he played collegiate football.
McKivitz was born and raised in Belmont, Ohio, where he attended East Richland Christian High School until transferring to Union Local High School just before his sophomore year. McKivitz was a first-team All-Ohio selection as a senior.
– – r-Senior
HEIGHT WEIGHT ARMS HANDS
6′ 6″ 306 lbs 33 3/4″ 10″
2020 Draft Results
40 Yard Dash
3 Cone Drill
20 Yd Shuttle
60 Yd Shuttle
- Four-year starter at tackle who split his time between right and left.
- With a chippy demeanor, a genuine dirt dog
- Sustain a sufficient range of motion in space, running feet
- Prior to engaging, aligns the feet.
- Timing is used to execute combo blocks.
- Upward, forceful hand strikes generate leverage at the point of attack. secure defenders with a clinch
- Completes blocks with a certain degree of aplomb and penetrates opponents’ defenses
- Pass setups that are generally well-positioned and balanced
- Quick-sets allow for the restriction of edge speed.
- Has shorter arms for tackling, and his lack of length is noticeable at times.
- Shows some stiffness in the lower part, reducing pad level
- There is a lack of initial pop into run fits.
- As an NFL drive blocker, he will struggle to generate movement.
- At the point of attack, the power zone’s radius appears to be narrow.
- He’s not as good at getting to back-side blocks as he is on play-side.
- He may be too slow to deliver his underhook punch.
- Forced to do many anchor resets in the face of power rushers