Carolina Panthers; an American professional football team in North Carolina. The franchise for the club was in 1993 but officially began to play in1995. Over the years, they have enjoyed some good as well as bad days.
A perfect picture is when they played well in their first 2 years of existence eventually winning the NFC West in their second year. A perfect period for their bad days was when they couldn’t have any winning season after their first 2 years till 2003.
All this while, the team’s coaching staffing were the brains behind them. Basically, if a team wins a season then the coaching staff are performing well because they have been able to guide the players in whatever way possible to bring about victory. Currently, the Panthers are 4th in NFC South.
Who are the Carolina Panthers Coaching Staff?
The Panthers have a solid coaching staff ever-ready and available to help prepare them for victory. Here is a list of the Carolina Panthers coaching staff;
- Matt Rhule Head Coach
- Joe Brady(No more available) Offensive Coordinator
- Brian Angelichio Offensive Tight End
- Frisman Jackson Offensive Pass Game Coord./Wide Receivers
- Matt Lombardi Assistant Quarterbacks (Offensive)
- Jeff Nixon Senior Offensive Assistant/ Running Backs
- Sean Ryan Quarter Backs
- Tony Sparano Jnr. Assistant Offensive Line
- Phil Snow Defensive Coordinator
- Evan Cooper Cornerbacks/Director of Player Evaluation
- Kelvin M. Gilbride Defensive Analyst
- Al Holcomb Defensive Run Game Coordinator
- Don Johnson Pass Rush Specialist
- Jason Simmons Defensive Pass Game Coordinator/Secondary
- Mike Siravo Senior Defensive Assistant/Linebackers
- Ed Foley Assistant Special Teams
- Matthew “Los” Delgado Assistant to Head Coach
- Rob Dvoracek Coaching Assistant
- Morgan Fleming Executive Assistant
- Terrance Knighton Coaching Assistant
- Garret Maguire Coaching Assistant
- Grant Udinski Coaching Assistant
- Cedric Whitaker Coaching Assistant
- Jeremy Scott Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Thomas Barbeau Strength and Conditioning Assistant
Currently, the team is without an offensive coordinator, defensive line coach, offensive line coach, and special teams coordinator.